Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 11:46:25 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     <<SNIP>>

>I would encourage everybody on this list, who is able, to help out the
>youth today in some form.

     <<SNIP>>

     Which is partially why I'm involved with this non-profit bike shop.  I
felt that I had something to offer students in the way of education and
assistance.  I got more than I bargained for as we see many economically
impaired as well as homeless people.

     The other reason is that it gives me access to a full bicycle shop as well
as being part of a community of like-minded people.  That first part may seem a
bit selfish, but it is a damned good incentive.  We're closed today, so I'm
here now restoring a badly neglected set of Maillard Helicomatic hubs and a
freewheel as well as doing some additional work on a 1982 Motobecane Mirage.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson