Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 14:28:11 -0600
> using a single gallery to upload multiple contributors' photos may not
> be a wise move, as every poster should then have access to a unique
> specific login and password that might prove hard to keep secret/
> private then ...

Agreed. That was the biggest issue with using Gallery 3. It would have
made every event a laborious task for the administrator.

If we decide to seal the deal with this Gallery 2 installation, I will
go ahead and tighten the registration process to force administrator
approval. That will help prevent the spambots from taking over the
show.

I'm very pleased with the initial bit of participation in this
experiment. Not sure Moose is signed up yet, but there are names I
haven't seen in a long time. Lurkers!

Moose, we know where you live.

--
Ken Norton