Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 14:03:00 -0600
> Well if we are changing things why not make a set of galleries or topics
> OML_Themes - TOPE styled members quarterly photos
> OML_PAM Month
> OML_PAW Week
> OML_PAD Day
> with peso probably best in the members own gallery.

I think you are catching my vision, Ian. I'll use my own gallery in
this system as my PESO. As to the PAM, PAW, PAD aspect, as well as
being able to catch up on image viewing without having to dig through
the guns and suvs, the gallery system will allow you to view "new"
images. You can search, you can create custom view galleries, etc.,
Lots of complex things that we really don't want to try and teach
others how to do. ;)

Adding galleries for PAY, PAM, PAW...  and selecting and placing your
own images into these galleries really is bog simple.

Something I wrote about in my last email had to do with
Moosifications. This system might be the one-stop shop for us to be
able to Moosify at will. How about a gallery listing where we place a
photo for interpretation. We download the sample image, do our own
crunching on it and then upload our changes. I'm thinking that this
might be a great learning tool. As it is a common platform, we don't
have to go dive into 35 different websites to see what each person has
done. As it is now, only Moose does it because it's such a pain for
everybody else.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx