Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 10:41:29 -0800
Constructive (I hope) comments on the layout:

-exif appears over image. Perhaps it could be to the right? Also an
option to toggle for all images rather than each time.

-font is too small for a geezer site :) I have it zoomed 140% and it's
still small

-buttons are very faint

-navigation back must be done in the browser. How about arrows, mouse
clicks etc. in the gallery.  oops, now I see them in the latest version.
Individual galleries only. Tiny and faint. I would prefer arrow button
left/right of image but at least bigger and obvious

- click on photo to zoom TOPE gallery. Not sure how member gallery
upload is set up

- can't read the faint blue text below owner's name in sidebar. This is
the sidebar that goes with the individual large images. By highlighting
the text I now see that it is the file name of the selected image.
Perhaps dark grey rather than light blue?

- toggled sidebar covers buttons

- not enamored with the random image in the sidebar.

Thanks for the hard work

Mike
Firefox
1920x1200