Re: [OM] OM List Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] OM List Gallery
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 21:51:21 +0100
Cc: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Ken,

I'm curious are your intention that this gallery site could be used as
the main source for showing photos for the list and not only intended
for special events like TOPE?
For me it would be a  good thing to have a "internet space" where I
can put photos that I want to show you, not that I have contributed to
the list in a few years or so, but any way.

Regards
Johan