Re: [OM] IMG: Thursday Food

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Thursday Food
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 06:05:30 +0100
Looks good, Tina.

But here's a question, what's the difference, for Americans, between a jelly
and a jam?  Remember that all preserves for us are jams (except marmalade), and
all jellies are children's sweet concoctions based on gelatine.

I still remember going to lunch parties in Florida and being presented with a
plate with jello added to all manner of savoury items -- not my favourite
mixture :-)

Chris