Re: [OM] IMG: Thursday Food

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Thursday Food
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 21:30:30 +0100
I agree with all you have said, Piers; I don't think I got anything wrong.  But
I am happy to chalk it quits :-)

I don't really like Hartleys Jams, from what I remember, because we can supply
our own jams.  However, this year's crop of strawberry and raspberry has been
spoiled rather by the excessive rain.  Let's hope that the blackberry-gathering
is not curtailed by poor weather.

Chris