Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 21:14:23 +0100
This might be small enough of a file to post direct to the list - it's just
to the left of the monolith on the right hand side of the image. The fact
that 'twas only the horizon that was affected speaks highly of the PS image
fitting algorithms elsewhere in the image. The sky looks good, and I can't
see any other discontinuities closer to the viewpoint.

Piers