Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 11:54:40 +0100
They're smashing shots, Piers.  And the Monument Valley view reminds me of that
fantastic moment when I crested a hill (to the north I think) and the whole
landscape suddenly appeared.  My wife had navigated us there, but I had not
expected it suddenly to appear.

However, Ben More and Coigach is my favourite and I should love to be in
Scotland and finding such scenes.  Perhaps when my Škoda Yeti arrives I shall
make tracks for the Highlands . . .

Chris
p.s. I tried but failed to find the glitch. cb