Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 12:55:39 +0100
Thanks for looking and for the comments, Chris (the better that they are
complimentary, of course).

That first link should have been
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/phemy/Ben+More+Coigach.jpg.html - although
you found it!

I have to agree that Monument Valley is a landscape like no other I have
ever seen. On the other hand, the next day when we approached Grand Canyon
(from the south, I am sure, but it mattered not) ... I *had* expected it to
appear, but there it was ... NOT. My wife had not navigated us, the lapse
was on the part of my WX report (if that's the term) which had failed to
advise that snow would make the whole caboodle invisible. Couldn't even see
the South Rim - from the South Rim!

:-(

Piers

PS Visibility the next day was better :-)