Re: [OM] North Rim (was "Re: (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas")

Subject: Re: [OM] North Rim (was "Re: (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas")
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 21:27:25 +0200
Ian,

Yes, both the north and the south rim stretch for miles and miles, but there
are only some vantage points where you can get close  to the rim with a car
(parking about 100m from the rim). If you would hike you could probably
follow the rim for many miles, but you'd have to climb up and down a few
meters every now and then.

Wiliam