Re: [OM] North Rim (was "Re: (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas")

Subject: Re: [OM] North Rim (was "Re: (OM) OT image stitching / panoramas")
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 22:39:58 -0700
On 5/15/2012 9:51 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> That looks like a beautiful place to visit, Moose.

Indeed! The only way I'll go back in this lifetime is if I hit the lottery and
helicopter into Supai. We saw a middle
aged troll with bling fly in with a hot young thing on his arm as we walked
through Supai in 1970. I would probably just
take Carol. :-) Actually, she's the designated lottery player, so she would
take me - I hope.

> And, your images are great.  Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Jim, and thanks for looking.

BTW, before OMs existed. Shot with Nikon Ftn, 50/2 Nikkor, Kodachrome and
Ektachrome.

Propeller Beanie Moose