Re: [OM] (OM) OT Monochrome Leica digital camera

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Monochrome Leica digital camera
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 13:21:00 -0700
On 5/15/2012 10:00 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
> ... What excites me even more is how relevant this has made my OM system.
> That was the subtle counter-point I didn't
> specifically say in my article, but illustrated through the picture. AG

So - a new irrelevant camera makes old cameras relevant?

OK.

Well, the "OK" was to be agreeable. I don't see how it has any effect or
meaning as to the relevance or lack of same of
the OM system. Relevant in what context? How was it not relevant before? Is
this some sort of Iowa corn, beans and ???
thing?

Irreverelant Moose