Re: [OM] Oly kit (or not), was Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly kit (or not), was Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 15:31:33 +0100
Hawk indeed, Chris (but easier to ID when it passed at treetop level). That
was in Northumberland last week.

550kt down the Menai Straits? Buzzing the Britannia Bridge, eh? Youthful
abandon, or what?

Thankfully up here we don't get the youthful Hawk pilots, but a more refined
type who have graduated to placing 500kg bombs precisely where they should
be.

Thanks for the peek at the hirsute past - it wasn't that long ago, was it?

Piers