Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:22:56 -0700
On 9/12/2011 6:47 PM, Willie Wonka wrote:

Got a burr under your saddle, pardner?

> I was never a fan of your photography,

Legit, if perhaps less polite than it might be.

> nor you as a matter of fact.

Nope, that's getting over the line. Bob's a big boy, and can take care of, and
speak for himself.

My objection is more general, on behalf of everyone else on this list. It
applies to anyone talking about anyone else
publicly on this list.

I kindly ask you to refrain from such attacks here. You want to go toe to toe
with anybody here, please take it off list.

We've gone so long without any personal flame wars, lets keep it that way.
Things have gotten a little edgy on occasion,
but never blown. Yours is the most blatant, inappropriate personal attack I can
recall.

> So, it wont be hard for me to be critical of (read diss) your experimental
> work.

This is just silly. Nice people often make bad art. Good art is quite often
made by unpleasant to downright nasty people.

>   Please, fee free to hate me as much as you wish, as I take great pleasure
> in it.

Again. Take it elsewhere!

> Lets, get back to business:
>
> As much as I hate to admit, you have nailed the Coot Club perfectly.  Moving
> on...
>
> I would say the same about the Day's end if you manage to remove the white
> artifacts around his upper shoulders.

Well, shoot, you are the only other one to agree with me about that. Why did
you have to be so nasty?

> The white cloud behind is perfect, but I think you should reduce grain in the
> sky and make it look less like ornated glass.
>
> I like the bridge to nowhere best.  Cant be perfecter (wow, spell check liked
> this one...).
>
> Portrait with a dog has one problem-you.

Nope, go beat up something inanimate and defenseless, in private.