Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 06:28:02 -0400
Thanks, Chris. I suppose I could get rid of the fence, but it's very much a
part of the scene. In the print, you can actually read what's written on it. I
think Sfx goes down and tickles pixels at the granular level to get that kind
of effect. I have another picture from the same perspective that includes a man
taking a photo of the wave I'm photographing. I originally intended to clone
him out, but then I realized his presence showed exactly how big that wave was,
and so I left him in.

Good luck with the conversion plug-in. I think you'll like the way they work.
Be sure to post some results. <g>

--Bob