Re: [OM] Oly kit (or not), was Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly kit (or not), was Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:48:48 +0100
Piers

I'm glad that you like the E-5, and of course I know that the lenses are lovely.

That looks like a Hawk, by its planform at least.

Did I ever tell you that I was the first solo student on the Hawk, back in 1977?

If you can access this (it's public) here is a shot of me after the sortie, a
20-min trip around Anglesey, culminating in a a 550kt whiz down the Menai
Straits:

<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4450879283&set=a.4138779283.747.511529283&type=1&theater>

Again, halcyon days . . . :-)

Chris