Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2

Subject: Re: [OM] Messing Around with Silver Effex Pro v2
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 15:37:47 -0700
On 9/13/2011 3:38 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> You're absolutely correct. Boris and I have a kind of hate-hate relationship
> that extends to such things as having coffee and cinnamon buns together at
> Moody's Diner in Waldoboro when he and his most lovely family are passing
> through. That said, I like his wife much better, but all in all, Boris is
> just about okay.<very large wink>

That's all quite wonderful*. Maybe one day, I'll get to experience it in person.

Still, I don't think it's an appropriate way to communicate on the list. We do
have visitors, including lurkers, some
who stay and some who don't. Do we really want someone dipping into our waters,
only to get bit by a shark - and run away?

> On Sep 13, 2011, at 1:29 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
>
>> I took it as Boris's special form of humour, Moose.  He is justifying his
>> envy of Bob's prowess.
>>
>> Chris
* That may sound snarky, I see as I read over it. It was not meant to be. Read
as written, no subtext.