Re: [OM] Mynolta A1, was: HDR? (and other unrelated stuff)

Subject: Re: [OM] Mynolta A1, was: HDR? (and other unrelated stuff)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 10:10:53 -0400
Hmmm.  I just noticed that the Mynolta A1 is amazingly similar in
overall size and total weight to the Panasonic G3 fitted with the 14-140
lens.  The gain is a much better viewfinder, more reach (200 vs 280mm
equiv), more pixels and higher ISO with less noise.  Which is good since
the cost from the lens is one stop at the short end and about 1-1/2
stops at the long end.  Of course, one can also use lots of other lenses
via adapters.

Chuck Norcutt (thinking hard)