Re: [OM] HDR? [continues: IMG: Yin-Yang Love]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDR? [continues: IMG: Yin-Yang Love]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 12:30:27 -0400
Hehe. I got me one of them fancy light meter apps what goes on my iPhone. I
swear, I think by the iPhone 6 that thing'll be able to make a decent taco.

Just got another 99 cent app yesterday. It computes the shutter speed when
using a 10-stop ND filter, and even allows stacking, which means when my
10-stop gets here, I can go all the way to fourteen stops. Of course I don't
know how well the calculator will work on my D3 with my lenses and subjects,
but that's another one of those Kentucky windage situations: you shoot a bunch
and figure out where the sweet spot is.

--Bob
www,bobwhitmire.com

"Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in
establishing tonal relationships!"
Ansel Adams