Re: [OM] HDR? [continues: IMG: Yin-Yang Love]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDR? [continues: IMG: Yin-Yang Love]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 21:19:08 -0400
I've been through a couple of mini CS5 HDR tutorials but, of course, I
could use a lot more.  I watched part 1 of this 2 part Sekonic tutorial
<http://www.sekonic.com/Classroom/Webinars/webinar-hdr-photography-from-realistic-to-fantastic.aspx>
but I got interrupted part way through and need to revisit it before
going on to part 2.

But what I did learn (since Sekonic was the sponsor) that I hadn't
thought about before and now seems perfectly obvious... spot meter the
highlights and the shadows before you start.  Then you'll know how many
exposures you will need and how to divvy up the range.

Chuck Norcutt