Re: [OM] HDR? [continues: IMG: Yin-Yang Love]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDR? [continues: IMG: Yin-Yang Love]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:12:48 -0400
It happened 32 years ago and I still get a big chuckle every time I
think about it.  It also reminds me to be aware of my propensity to
ramble on about unnecessary technical details... but, according to my
wife, not near enough yet.  She hushed me as recently as last night when
I was trying to explain to our flood victim friends how to reattach the
undamaged modem and router removed from the flooded  basement to their
cable line upstairs where the had power has just been restored. :-)

Chuck Norcutt