Re: [OM] HDR? [continues: IMG: Yin-Yang Love]

Subject: Re: [OM] HDR? [continues: IMG: Yin-Yang Love]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 22:51:29 -0400
Assuming it has alkaline batteries
<http://www.corrosionist.com/clean_alkaline_battery_corrosion.htm>

Assuming it has a primary lithium battery (such as CR123A)
 From a source on handling and care of primary lithium batteries and
clean up after an explosion:
"The affected area should be cleaned with a baking soda/water solution
or a commercially available liquid acid neutralizer. After cleaning is
complete, a second wipe down with a typical cleaning solution may be
necessary."