Re: [OM] Titanic, was More from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] Titanic, was More from the Airport
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:32:59 +0100
Ken

Speaking generally, and not commenting on this particular case, that is not
necessarily so.  The co-pilot might well have been qualified to do so, but
you could expect the captain to be more capable in an emergency, especially
a strange one.  The co will have fewer hours and might well be fresh out of
training with few aircraft hours.

Chris