Re: [OM] Titanic, was More from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] Titanic, was More from the Airport
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 23:32:41 +0100
I think that is close to the truth, Chuck - the manufacturer had issued no
recommendations regarding A330 pitot tubes, simply a suggestion that the
A320 recommendation might also apply to A330. The operator had started to
implement the suggestion on its A330 fleet about a month before the crash,
to the best of my understanding.

Piers