Re: [OM] Titanic, was More from the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] Titanic, was More from the Airport
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 23:37:59 +0100
Do you perhaps mean " everybody on the flight deck is fully trained to fly
the airplane blindfolded from either seat "?

Ability to put the training into practice is another matter, which is
precisely the human factors aspect of the task.

I emphasise, this is in the abstract, not a comment on actual events.

Piers