Re: [OM] The Eye In The Woods

Subject: Re: [OM] The Eye In The Woods
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:47:21 -0200
Oh, no ... and he might have unsubscribed already ...

Wish I were in time to tell him that he doesn't know how things are
into any Río de La Plata (Argentina - Uruguay) discussion lists or
fora ..., those are just as Richard feels this list is. And I consider
myself hard-skinned (... to a threshold.).

Quite on the contrary, (unless my English falls very short to
understand some nuances) - I've found this list is the most civilized
and sincere discussion group I've found amongst those in three
languages I more or less am able to read.

There are people, and there are questions / problems: I make my best
to not superimpose both, that would be an 'ad hominem' fallacy (John
Locke ? - help please, Andrew).

Fernando.