Re: [OM] The Eye In The Woods

Subject: Re: [OM] The Eye In The Woods
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:32:44 +0100
Please remember that this is a mailing LIST and replies are directed to
the list not the individual, if that was the case then then conversation
should be carried offline. I really don't consider myself an idiot but I
have never been able to get a good scan from Vuescan ( I am sure I could
with enough time and effort but I have other priorities for my time).
However I glean a lot of information from the list as I am sure most
others do reading replies and messages not directed to/at me and
sometime the tip I have been looking for but never bothered to ask or
known what exactly to ask will appear in a reply top a message to
someone else and I will get the starting point I need.

So although I don't consider myself an idiot I do lack the knowledge and
experience others have in the list with regard to many areas especially
photography, I am fond of the adage which goes something like the more
you learn the more you realise how much you don't know.

IanW