Re: [OM] The Eye In The Woods

Subject: Re: [OM] The Eye In The Woods
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:31:01 -0800
As one born and raised in the PacNW forests I find that the tonality of
these images captures the feel of the forest beautifully if not
literally. A deep forest is all about texture and light and that is very
well and accurately depicted. Printed large I think they will be stunning.
IMHO I think the image of the falls is the weak one of the set. The
framing of the foreground branches is a bit awkward and the oof rock is
a bit distracting. A better vantage point would have been lower and to
the right. Better go back with climbing gear and re shoot :-)

Mike
(MHO worth exactly what you paid for it)