Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow

Subject: Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:25:59 +0100
Hi all,

There seems to be some more mutual interest. I am currently doing a
restoration of a '95 Honda Del Sol.

For the people liking to see the progress so far:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiliam/sets/72157622802682964/
>From there you can click on each individual photo and see it on white
(that's why many of you hate flickr, I know)
Or click on "slideshow"at the top right to see a slideshow on dark
background (which makes Flickr less bad in my eyes ;-)

I can only advise to start any project like this while you can. My wife,
who is a pedicure hears so many stories now of deceased men who had
always wanted to do so, but never started it. It did not want to become
one of them. My son and I are having a blast working on this car.

Wiliam