Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow

Subject: Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:53:19 -0600

> I have many friends who have the same struggle...need more seating in
> the vehicle.

For a few years we had one of the more ideal vehicles around--a Mazda MPV
4WD. It had all the seating we needed, lots of space and it combined the
best aspects of a SUV with Minivan. Alas, Mazda did away with the brilliant
4WD system and swinging rear doors for the same old plain-jane FWD minivan
like everybody else.

The Jeep Commander has the third-row seating. It's actually identical to a
Grand Cherokee except the body is taller. Same drivetrain, same wheelbase,
etc.  A very nice vehicle. We opted for Grand Cherokees for ourselves as we
only have two kids.

The storm has cleared and I'm back to work in the office today. Other than
the thermometer showing -14 in a couple of the valleys on the way to work,
it's just peachy here.

AG