Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow

Subject: Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 09:34:01 -0700
Ken, we've been watching for the "right jeep" for about a year now.
Has to be the right price (these days that pretty low) and fit kids and
car seats. Colorado is 8 years/80 pounds.
We often joke that our daughter will be telling us who her prom date is,
and the criteria to ride in the vehicle will be "will your car seat fit".
Almost 7 and each of the kids weigh 44 pounds soaking wet.

Candace