Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow

Subject: Re: [OM] A wee bit of snow
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 17:57:12 +0100
You don't want a jeep, those are to soft, you have to put them in the
garage when it snows ;-)  you need a landrover!.
3 in the front three in the middle and loads of stuff in the back or
another 4 people.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/6716762_L89RL#736362935_kwVmB>

Only Joking, Actually I have been searching for a 7 seater that will
carry two children in their seats, 3 boys and two adults AND  two prams,
I think the only option is the 4wd VW van based caravelle, everything
else is just bigger but with the same no of seats.

Good luck with your search - we are keeping our yolandy for now ;-) but
it means we are a seat short for my eldest son when he visits.