Re: [OM] Latest Combination

Subject: Re: [OM] Latest Combination
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:15:52 -0500
Frank:

It wouldn't keep out many/most Kentucky white-tailed deer. My son told me that
he has seen them easily jump a four feet tall fence from a standing position
along side of his property fence. Chuck is lucky that he has neighbors with
gardens accessible to the deer with less physical effort. Let the neighbors
spook one towards his property and he'll see how effective his four foot fence
really is.  ;o)

Robert