[OM] photo web sites

Subject: [OM] photo web sites
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:06:29 -0400
An aquaintance recently mentioned "DotNetNuke" for building photo and other
web sites.

DNNs web site is here:

http://www.dotnetnuke.com/

and Wikipedia's write up is here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DotNetNuke

A very quick review of the DNN site suggests that this is an ultimate
"painting-by-numbers" program requiring absolutely no underlying knowledge
of web site coding. I asked my acquaintance whether the DNN generated code
could be tweeked using a text editor or a web writing program such as
Dreamweaver. He didn't know.

Do any list members have any experience using DNN to build [photo
................ on topic !] web sites and could comment pro or con?

Thanks

John Hudson