Re: [OM] Latest Combination

Subject: Re: [OM] Latest Combination
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:44:42 -0600

> I was astounded that she had not seen me or been able to change course
> in time.  If I'd have been on a motorcycle it might have been me getting
> dispatched.

If she was running, chances are she saw you coming and that's why she tried
getting to the other side of the road.  Deer always think the other side is
safer for some stupid reason.

Up in Michigan, people with snowplows on their trucks will mount the plow in
the fall, not because of snow, but because of deer running across the
roads.  In several parts of the state, up to 75% of the vehicles are damaged
by deer every year.  If you drive in the country, you WILL hit a deer.

AG