[OM] Anyone have a handy shot of the front of a 4T?

Subject: [OM] Anyone have a handy shot of the front of a 4T?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:20:15 -0500
Trying to get a custom adapter made. I'll post something when all is
assembled. Just remembered the OM, OL, Tamron adaptall issue with the
OM version shearing off the spot focus reset doohickey.

Won't get home from work till the cows come home, so if anyone has one
handy, that would be super.
I guess a days delay won't be a Greek tragedy, but perhaps someone has
a pic a click or two away--needs to show where the reset switch is
well. The esif doesn't seem to show it well enough.
Thanks very much,
Mike