[OM] Re: e-510

Subject: [OM] Re: e-510
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:17:59 -0400
It's not what I think.  I'm only reporting on what I saw on Kodak's
chart.  And I'm quite sure that one can make a 30-40MP 4/3 sensor.  A
4/3 sensor with the same pixel density as the latest 10MP point and
shoots would have about 60MP.  Whether any of it makes sense or not is
another question.

Chuck Norcutt