[OM] Re: e-510

Subject: [OM] Re: e-510
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:09:27 -0700 (PDT)
> On a 4/3 sensor, an APS sensor, or a 35mm full-sized sensor?

Doesn't matter.  The common wisdom is that the smaller formats have
sharper lenses.

> > (you can't enlarge past 300ppi) to go large-format digital.
> If this is true, what does it mean for the 4/3 system when
> compared to systems with larger sensors? Is the 4/3 system forever
> doomed to mediocrity?

If 4/3 is mediocre, then I'm blissfully living in ignorance.  I'm
earning real money with my horrid 4/3 and 2/3 cameras.  My customers
are estatic with the quality of the images.

AG

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.