[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got tota

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got totally blurred -new parallels
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:17:09 +0930
On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 08:49:25PM +0200, swisspace wrote:

> Ooops I didn't want to start an osx versus  windows  war again I only
> wanted to point out that the new parallels version fills in the gap I
> have been missing in a perfect system,  now I have a perfect setup for me.

It's all in good fun, though isn't it? Some can take it a bit too
seriously (me included), it gets almost religious!

If you're happy with what you have (i.e. it gets the job done - the
computer works for you, not the other way around), that's all that
matters & what everybody else thinks is mostly irrelevant...

Others have WinE or VMWare...  you have Parallels.  Enjoy!

davidt