[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got tota

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got totally blurred -new parallels
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:38:00 +1000
I tend to hate little toggle switches that change their function in
different modes - especially the rocker type ones. And they're all
essentially the same and fiddly and little buttons all over the place
and where did they put the erase button this one and I have to
operate them with a bloody thumbnail careful 'cos they're tiny and
they really are what that nice Mike Johnson referred to as
excremental turdlets.
I loved the way that you could wipe along the buttons with a feather
touch and the way that the grid would throw up all the options really
fast. It was as easy to learn as the iPod wipearound and while it
took me a while to adjust, once I got it I loved it.
Is that 'vastly' enough for you?
And they are pretty too, evil little black slabs..
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx