[OM] Re: Don't cry, just do it! [was Velvia 50 replacement]

Subject: [OM] Re: Don't cry, just do it! [was Velvia 50 replacement]
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 00:34:15 +0800
I have found some information from internet & I'm not sure I fully understand.

The following website introduce how to calibrate the scanner with
SilverFast AI IT8
http://www.silverfast.com/show/highlights-it8/en.html

And, I check the website of SilverFast that it supports Nikon CoolScan IV ED
http://www.silverfast.com/product/Nikon/199/en.html

I do know to download SilverFast AI IT8 & activate my scanner with
SilverFast to create ICC profile, don't I? And I select this profile
in Nikon Scan to replace monitor profile was created by Spyder 2 Pro?

Although I have never used SilverFast but I prefer to use Nikon Scan
for scanning since its' interface is user friendly.

Thanks for everyone who helps me.

--
Michael

An Olympus OM system fans