[OM] Re: Panny sensors?

Subject: [OM] Re: Panny sensors?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:07:46 -0700
Sigma made the camera for the C version. Feedback I have seen seems
to be divided between the majority who hated the Kodak DSLRs and a
minority who loved them because the did not mind working with it, and
working and working and ....

I thought it was significant that when Phil tested the D2X when it
came out and compared its resolution with the 14MP Kodak, the 12MP
from the D2X with its high pass filter resolved better than the Kodak
with no diffusion filter.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA