[OM] Re: Digital Curves [WAS]: Panny sensors?

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital Curves [WAS]: Panny sensors?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:44:59 -0700
Arrgh. What I meant to say was:

It is correct that it does no harm to keep the custom curve
installed, but you do want to reselect the Nikon curve in the camera
if you do not want to use the custom curve with your jpeg images.

I think another reason curves have become less important to me is
realizing that I just shoot everything RAW anyway and can apply any
curve I want during the conversion.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA