[OM] Re: Panny sensors?

Subject: [OM] Re: Panny sensors?
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:24:08 -0800
That's what you get for believing "tests". How many of them rated various
Zuiko's as sub par? Truth is, put a GOOD lens on a Kodak SLR/c and it will
put the D2x resolution to shame. It will even give better edge detail and
color than the current Canon FF DSLR's. I've used the Kodak DSLR for over
two years now and it is no different than any other camera. Learn it's
strengths and weakness, and make the best of it. It is a very reliable,
consistent performing DSLR that still has some of the best color and doesn't
easily blow highlights like most other DSLR's - all at a very useable
ISO160. To say "color was awful" is just plain ignorant. I post all the time
on FredMiranda and everyone there (Canon, Nikon, Oly owners) always comment
how great the colors are. Of course, if you prefer Disney color and
compressed hues there are other cameras to choose from.

Paul