[OM] Re: Panny sensors?

Subject: [OM] Re: Panny sensors?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:54:55 +1100
It was  knee-jerk reaction,, probably caused by my anguishing (is
that a verb?!) over the D-Lux 3 which I really wanted for some
reasons (native 16:9, size, build) but was really cross about the
noise. I'd reviewed the D-Lux 2 about 12 months ago and found it
excellent at 100ISO and had been festering over the decision to buy
all that time.
Life requires too many compromises anyway - why should extra ones be
demanded of me? (Curls up in foetal ball and beats head on floor).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx