[OM] Re: Panny sensors?

Subject: [OM] Re: Panny sensors?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:03:40 -0400
No, not ignorant.  It was fact.  Perhaps that particular sample was what
was awful but it *was* awful.  The owner was a former instructor at the
New England School of Photography.  He was not looking for Disney color.
  I'm glad yours is working for you.

Chuck Norcutt

  To say "color was awful" is just plain ignorant. I post all the time