[OM] Re: Oh, happy day & looking at the sandbox.

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, happy day & looking at the sandbox.
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:58:47 -0700 (PDT)
NSURIT wrote:
> A perfect
> example of an expanding sandbox (for which I will take no  credit)
> is Ken Norton's workshop to Isle Royale NP last September.  It
> was  a fabulous trip that had its geneses in Ken's vision.  That
> vision thing is  pretty special and it is nice to play in that
> kind of sandbox.  When he  does another . . . I'll
> probably be there.  Hope to see some of you there  also . . . if
> your sandbox is that big.

Thank you, Bill.  Very kind remarks.  I'm wanting to do another
workshop this year, but so far nothing specific has been clicking.
I'd like to do a Keweenaw Peninsula workshop in August that would
include the Porcupines and some U.P. waterfalls. We'd be based in
Houghton at a nice hotel there and essentially all shooting locations
would be within 500 yards of the vehicle.

That should help entice Walt.  :)

Compared to Isle Royale, the logistics of this trip should be a
breeze.

Yes, I'm expanding my own sandbox this year too.  I'm stepping up the
wedding/portrait business as well as pursuing my personal
photographic goal for the year.

My second sandbox goal for the year is to explore "altered time"
photographically.

AG

Never miss an email again!