[OM] Stop grousing, start grinning

Subject: [OM] Stop grousing, start grinning
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:07:25 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, enough of the grousing for one day...

My oboy radio flash triggers arrived and ALL three sets are
functional.  Didn't do any range testing yet, but they were solid at
20 yards indoors.  No directionality problems were evident.  I mixed
and matched them and all three receivers work with all three
transmitters.  I'd think that's a good thing.

Construction quality?  YUGO was a luxury car manufacturer as compared
to these things.  I've seen worse...  barely...  But they work, and
are mighty cheep.  Just be sure to "flip-flap" the dip switches. ;)

Secondly, UPS shows that my other flash gear is progressing across
the country.

Thirdly, My A1 is repaired and on the way back to me!!!!!!!!!

AG

Never miss an email again!