[OM] Re: Oh, happy day & looking at the sandbox.

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, happy day & looking at the sandbox.
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:14:32 -0600
I did it last week. Sent John my old OM-4T for CLA since the electronic
controls were not working right. I got the faster pro rush and 2-day return
shipping, I can't live without my camera! Well, OK, I have another OM-4T and
an OM-1n and a few other 35mm SLRs from other makers..but that one's my
BABY. Had it 13 years! Should be here tomorrow :)

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com